Welcome!



As one of the most popular Charlotte wedding planners, this Carolina Wedding Design (CWD) blog will update you on the latest tips and trends we're seeing in the wedding industry. We'll also showcase different client stories along the way to show you what real brides and grooms are experiencing with us! We offer all types of packages to fit your planning/design needs, so feel free to contact us if you'd like...704.541.9100

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

message from a CWD client...

I just had to share this sweet message from one of our Mend the End clients, Sarah Clark.

Her March 27th wedding is just around the corner and this morning we met with her to gather all of her contracts, photos, sketches, etc to execute the Mend the End package for her.

I also had the privilege of being the planner for her sister's wedding in June of 2008....this is an amazing family that loves to laugh and have a good time.

I just adore them and feel honored to be chosen to work with them again.

Sarah and Clark, you're an amazing couple and we can't wait for March 27th to get here!......xoxo HGB

Heather,
I know you do this on a daily basis and my wedding is on the smaller side, but I have just got to take a minute to say THANK YOU. It was great to see you this morning & hand everything over. I now have a huge sense of relief like okay this is going to be perfect and Heather will take care of it. If I could go back to the beginning of the wedding planning and change anything, it would be to have you be our "full time" wedding planner and not just the last 30 days. But either way, thank you so much. I am so excited that you get to be a part of our special day and have such a peace of mind that it is all going to go smoothly (and if it doesn't, I won't even know!).
I mean thank god, we now will not have a cake on a dollie!
xoxo,
*SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carolina Wedding Design Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Planning | North Carolina - Charlotte, Spartanburg, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses